Special K Bars – 43
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/special-k-bars-43/
Makes 28-36 Squares
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave Recipe
- Print Recipe
This is a scrumptious chocolate treat that is a crowd pleaser. Bring this treat anywhere and watch it disappear before your eyes.
- 6 cups Special K cereal
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Melt together corn syrup and sugar in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir in peanut butter.
- Add to 6 cups of Special K cereal.
- Pour into lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt together chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and oil in microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- Stir and smooth over bars. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host