Pumpkin Dessert – 11
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/pumpkin-dessert-11/
Serves 12 - 16
Prep Time: 30 -40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes at 350 Degrees F
- Print Recipe
When I take this recipe to an event or I serve it at home friends and family happily devour this fabulous dessert. The combination of pumpkin, golden cake, sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip topped with Skors Bars creates a sweet sensation.
Equipment: 13x9 baking pan
- 1 package of golden cake mix (recipe will not be as effective with cake flavor substitute)
- 2. 1 ¾ cup of Pure Pumpkin also called Pumpkin Puree (make sure you do not use Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- 1 ¾ cup or (14 ounces can) of sweetened condensed milk)
- Cool Whip 3 to 4 cups
- 2 Skors Bars
- Carmel Ice Cream Topping
- Mix yellow cake mix and pumpkin puree (also known as pure pumpkin) Note: Make sure not Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- Mix these two items only, with a mixer until combined (With this recipe you do not add eggs, oil or water)
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Let cool for ten minutes and then use end of wooden spoon to punch holes in one inch intervals.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Ingredients will soak into cake. Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Cover with cool whip.
- With rolling pin smash two Skors Bars and then sprinkle broken chocolate over cake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.