Peppermint Bark – 15
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/peppermint-bark-15/
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: No bake/ refrigerate (will take about an hour to harden)
- Print Recipe
This is one of those recipes that is easy to prepare and fabulous. A festive treat that will be appreciated by everyone!
Equipment: 9 x 9 pan lined with parchment paper
- 1. 12 ounces of white chocolate (I used block chocolate) divided in half
- 2. 2/3 cups crushed candy canes divided into two portions
- 1. Melt 6 ounces of white chocolate in microwave for 1 ½ minutes/ Remove from microwave
- 2. Add 1/3 cup of crushed candy canes
- 3. Pour into 9x9 pan that has been lined with parchment paper
- 4. Repeat process again with remaining ingredients
- 5. Refrigerate until hard. It might take an hour or less.
- 6. Remove from refrigerator and break into pieces for gift packages or to enjoy!
Children’s Book entitled The Mitten by Jan Brett. This wonderful picture book is a story that will delight young and old. The animal characters are wonderful and the story is heartwarming and endearing.
Recipe adapted from: Hershey’s Chocolate