Peanut Butter Bars – 32
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/peanut-butter-bars-33/
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 1-2 minutes
- Print Recipe
This is similar to a Reese’s Cup. These bars are irresistible and very easy to make. Your family will love it.
Equipment: Medium sized bowl, 8-9 inch square pan.
- 1 Cup of butter or margarine.
- 2 Cups of Graham cracker crumbs.
- 2 Cups of Confectioner
- 1 Cup of peanut butter
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon of shortening or butter
- Melt butter in microwave 1 ½ minutes.
- Add to medium bowl.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Mix together and add graham crumbs and sugar.
- Spread in 8 or 9-inch greased square pan.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave, stir and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread over peanut butter squares and refrigerate.
- Ready in one hour.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host
Recipe adapted from: