Oat Delights – 20
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/oat-delights-20/
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 3 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This is our families very favorite recipes. Christmas in our house would not be the same without this yummy treat.
Equipment: Microwave, microwavable mixing bowl, parchment lined cookie sheet
- ½ Cups of Coconut
- 2 ½ Cups of oatmeal (recipe adjustment from video)
- 2 Cups of white sugar
- ½ Cups of milk
- 1/2 Cup of cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- Chocolate Smarties
- Add milk, butter, sugar and cocoa to microwavable bowl and stir.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir, then put back in microwave for one more minutes.
- Add oats and coconut and mix until blended.
- Use tablespoon to drop mixture onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Optional: Place a Smartie in the center of each cookie.
- Let the cookies cool and then store in an air tight container.
- Keep in refrigerator or cool place. Enjoy.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host