Nutella Red Velvet Poke Cake – 38
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/nutella-red-velvet-poke-cake/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 38 Minutes
- Print Recipe
Equipment: 9x13 inch baking pan
- 1 Red velvet cake mix and ingredients needed accordingly to box
- 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ Cup of Nutella
- 2 Cups of whipped cream or cool whip
- 1/3 Cups of chopped hazelnuts
- Chocolate sauce
- Bake box cake according to directions.
- When baked poke holes with handle of wooden spoon or fork about 1 inch apart.
- Put aside to cool.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into small bowl.
- Heat ½ cup of Nutella in a microwavable container for 40 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until blended, pour over cake. Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover with whipped cream or cool whip.
- Drizzle with chocolate Sunday topping and chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy.
Recipe By: Gwen