Noodle Bars – 18
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/noodle-bars-18/
Makes 20 Squares
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 2 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This is one of those long-ago recipes that people remember longingly. I have given you the easier square version.
Equipment: 8x8 Pan
- 1 cup chow mein noodles broken
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Place butterscotch and chocolate chips in microwave bowl. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir until smooth.
- Pour over noodles mixture, stir until coated.
- Spread evenly in greased 8x8 pan.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.