Mint Oreo Ice Box Cake – 45
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/mint-oreo-ice-box-cake-45/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate set time 4 hours
- Print Recipe
My cousin served this at her son’s birthday and adults were devouring this as eagerly as the kids.
Equipment: 9 x 13 Pan
- 2 bags Mint Oreo cookies (you won’t need all)
- 6 cups of cool whip
- 1 cup milk
- Chocolate Syrup
- Dip Oreos in milk just to soften them slightly (about 5 seconds or so)
- Place the Oreos in a single layer in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Spread on half of the cool whip
- Repeat with Oreos and cool whip
- Cover the top with chocolate syrup. Any design looks great.
- Refrigerate for minimum 4 hours to set. Keep refrigerated.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host
Recipe adapted from: Divas can cook