Measuring Cup Cake – 24
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/measuring-cup-cake-24/
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 70 seconds
- Print Recipe
This is unbelievably scrumptious. You have to taste it, to believe how delicious it is! Served with ice cream and you have perfect comfort food, ready in minutes.
Equipment: 2 Cup Measuring Cup
- ¼ Cup all-purpose flour.
- 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened coco powder.
- ¼ Teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- 1/8 tablespoons of salt.
- ¼ Cup plus 1 Tablespoon of milk.
- 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
- Whisk dry ingredients into measuring cup.
- Add in milk and vegetable oil into measuring cup mixture.
- Whisk until smooth with no lumps.
- Put in microwave for 70 seconds.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host
Recipe adapted from: Table for Two