Magic Bars – 36
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/magic-bars/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This is a family favourite that is devoured by family and friends. It is rich, decadent and wonderful.
Equipment: 9x9 square pan
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cups chocolate chips
- 10 ounces (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) sweetened condensed milk
- Pour butter into mixing bowl.
- Add graham crackers and mix together until crumbly.
- Press mixture into 9x9 baking pan.
- Layer in the following manner; sprinkle coconut first, layer chopped pecans on top, sprinkle with chocolate chips then butterscotch chips and final ingredient sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host