Kahlua Trifle – 16
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/kahlua-trifle-16/
Serves 18 - 20
Prep Time: About 60 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate overnight
- Print Recipe
Kahlua and Chocolate are a magical combination that is absolutely irresistible.
Equipment: 9x13 pan for cake mix / Trifle Bowl
- 1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 cup of Kalua
- 3 cups of whipped topping
- 2 package of instant chocolate pudding (4 portion package)
- 3 Skors Bars
- Make cake mix according to direction on box and let cool.
- Make 2 packages of pudding as directed on boxes.
- Crush Skors Bars.
- Divide cooled cake into three and put one portion into Trifle Bowl.
- Crumble cake portion in trifle bowl and add 1/3 cup of Kalua.
- Add 1/3 portion of chocolate pudding.
- Add one cup of whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with one crushed Skor Bar.
- Repeat procedure for next two layers with remaining ingredients.
- (For top final layer I added candied cherries with the Skors Bars to make it pretty)
Have a great week everyone.
With Warm Yummy Wishes