Irresistible Chocolate Silk Pie – 39
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 45 seconds
- Print Recipe
The silky chocolate texture of this pie is sublime. It is truly irresistible.
Equipment: 1 prepared baked pie shell and handheld or stand mixer
- 1 prepared baked pastry shell (I prepared a frozen pastry shell)
- 1 ½ cups (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional 1 cup whipping cream, whipped for topping with ¼ cup icing sugar.
- In a microwaveable 4 cup measuring cup or bowl add chocolate chips, marshmallow crème and butter. Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in chocolate syrup until smooth. Cool.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared crust. Top with additional whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host
Recipe adapted from: Taste of Home Recipes