Irish Tiramisu – 34
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/irish-tiramisu/
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This is a spectacular dessert in presentation and taste. Fabulous anytime of the year but is a fabulous St. Patrick's Day dessert.
- 8 Lady Fingers
- ½ cup crème de menthe
- 4 portion package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ¼ Milk
- ¼ Irish Cream
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup crème de menthe
- 1 crushed mint bar
- Make chocolate pudding using 1 ½ cups milk and ¼ Irish cream. Beat 2 Minutes.
- In another bowl mix together 1 cup marshmallow cream and 1 cup whipped topping with ¼ cup crème de menthe. Mix until blended.
- In 4 large (2 cup) mason jars or 8 (1 cup) parfait glasses- divide up 4 lady fingers crumble into serving dishes.
- Distribute ¼ cup crème de menthe by drizzling over lady fingers
- Layer chocolate pudding over lady fingers
- Add remaining lady fingers by crumbling and distributing evenly.
- Drizzle remaining ¼ cup crème de menthe over lady fingers.
- Add marshmallow mixture as next layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed chocolate mints.
- Just before serving top with whip cream from canister.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host