Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – 2
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/ice-cream-sandwich-cake/
Serves 8 –10
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: Freeze ready one hour
- Print Recipe
This is a very easy recipe to make and absolutely delicious. The combination of ice cream sandwiches with, whipped cream, caramel sauce and the salty crunchy texture and taste of peanuts is a welcome treat for any gathering.
My kids and their friends polished this off really quickly looking for more.
- 12 Ice cream sandwiches (often sold with 12 in box)
- 2 cups of whipped cream (2 portions 1 cup each) (You can use fresh or frozen)
- ½ Carmel Sundae topping (two portions of 1/4 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 2/3 Salted Peanuts (two portions of 1/3 cup and 1/3 cup)
- Use one 8x8 or 9x9 pan
- Line pan with 6 ice cream sandwiches breaking any to fit into pan
- Top with one cup of whipped cream
- Add 1/4 cup of caramel topping
- Add 1/3 cup salted peanuts
- Repeat procedure with remaining ice cream sandwiches, Carmel topping and salted peanuts
- Cover with foil and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
Adapted from allrecipes.com