Hot Fudge Cake – 29
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/hot-fudge-cake/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This is the ultimate dessert. Warm chocolate dessert with a hot fudge sauce baked right into the cake. Serve this with ice cream and you will create very sweet memories.
Equipment: 8 x 8 cooking pan
- First Layer Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Second Layer Ingredients:
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup sugar and ¼ cup cocoa mixed together
- 2 tablespoons water
- Spray 8 x 8 pan with cooking oil.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all first layer dry ingredients with fort or whisk.
- Add evaporated milk, oil and vanilla to dry ingredients.
- Mix together with spoon until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Next layer- Put evaporated milk and water together and microwave for one minute.
- Remove from microwave and add sugar/cocoa mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host