Frozen Turtle Pie – 49
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/frozen-turtle-dessert-49/
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: Freeze 4 hours or overnight
- Print Recipe
This is a decadent ice cream dessert made with caramel topping, pecans and crushed Skors. The result is a fabulous mouthwatering dessert.
Equipment: 8x8 pan and ice cream scoop
- 21 chocolate wafers
- 16 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 Skor bars crushed
- Layer 9 chocolate wafers on bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Layer with approximately 16 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Drizzle with 1/3 caramel sundae syrup
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans
- Layer with remainder 12 chocolate wafers over ice cream
- Layer two cups whipped topping over wafers
- Sprinkle with crushed Skor bars
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host