Frozen Hot Chocolate – 3
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/frozen-hot-chocolate/
Prep Time: 5 min
- Print Recipe
Who could have imagined that Hot Chocolate could be made into such a scrumptious frosty treat? It is easy to make and hard to resist. Friends and family suddenly appear in the kitchen when they hear you making this.
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed ice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream for topping - I used real whipped cream from canister
- Mix crushed ice, milk and hot chocolate in the bullet or blender until creamy and smooth.
- Line inside of cup with a few ribbons of chocolate syrup and then pour blended mixture into drink cup. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup to your liking.