Favorite Brownie – 7
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/favorite-brownie-7/
Serves 8 - 10
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Bake 25 to 30 minutes
- Print Recipe
When this Chocolate Brownie Dessert is served warm with ice cream, your friends and family will want second servings. It is irresistible.
Equipment: 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- Chocolate Glaze
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cream
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in cocoa.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients blended but do not over mix.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes
- To make glaze. Add cream to chocolate chips in microwavable container. Microwave for no more than 60seconds. Remove from microwave and stir with fork until contents become smooth.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and pour over Brownie's. This is delicious served warm with ice cream.