Easy Graham Bars – 46
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/easy-graham-bars/
Makes 36 Squares
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Print Recipe
This chocolate chip treat is made with graham crumbs instead of flour giving it a unique scrumptious result. Irresistible.
Equipment: 9 x 9 inch pan
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup evaporated milk (or half-and-half cream)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter (or hard margarine), softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients in large bowl until well combined.
- Spread evenly in greased 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven for about 35 minutes until set.
- Let stand in pan on wire rack until cool.
- Cut into 36 bars.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host