Deep Dark Mousse – 41
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/deep-dark-mousse-41/
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: Stove top approximately 3- 5 minutes
- Print Recipe
This is so decadent and delicious that it will always be received with great enthusiasm .
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Stir together sugar and gelatin in a small saucepan; stir in milk. Let stand for 2 minutes to soften gelatin. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just begins to boil.
- Remove from heat. Immediately add chocolate chips; stir until melted. Stir in vanilla; cool to room temperature.
- Beat whipping cream in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add half of chocolate mixture and gently fold until nearly combined. Add remaining chocolate mixture and fold until blended.
- Spoon into serving dish or individual dishes. Refrigerate. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, if desired, just before serving.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host