Creamy Chocolate Fudge – 12
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/creamy-chocolate-fudge-12/
Serves 12 - 14
Prep Time: 20 – 25 minutes
Cook Time: Microwave Recipe
- Print Recipe
Creamy Chocolate Fudge
This is an incredibly creamy and rich chocolate fudge that almost tastes like a chocolate bar because it’s so smooth. This is a genuine treat that can be made very quickly with very little fuss and the results are fantastic.
Equipment: 9x9 or 8x8 baking pan
- 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 ¾ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup candied cherries
- In a large microwaveable bowl add chocolate chips, butter and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for three minutes but, stir after every minute. Remove from microwave and stir in nuts.
- Spray cooking pan with cooking oil. Pour microwaved mixture into pan.
- Lightly score the top with a knife to create squares, first in half, then quarters, eighths and finally sixteenths. Gently press a red cherry into center of each square. This makes the fudge look even more scrumptious. Refrigerate to set. Cut along the lines and serve.
Recipe adapted from: 4 Ingredients/Kim McCosker