Coco Pie -19
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/coco-pie-19/
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Print Recipe
The holidays are near and this thick creamy decadent pie is a fabulous dessert for any occasion. It is an exciting variation from the typical pie offerings.
- 1 Baked 9-inch pie crust
- 1/8 Teaspoon of salt
- ¼ Coco plus 2 tablespoons
- 3 ½ Tablespoons of corn starch
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups of Milk
- ½ Teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- Prepare Crust
- Combine Cocoa, sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan.
- Gradually add milk to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 1 Minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into prepared crust.
- Carefully press plastic wrap directly onto pie filling.
- Top with whip cream.
- Cool; refrigerate leftover pie.