Chocolate Truffle Pie – 47
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-truffle-pie-47/
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Microwave 1 – 2 minutes
- Print Recipe
This is a dessert that is intense, rich and scrumptious and unforgettable.
Equipment: 8 or 9-inch pie pan
- 12 ounces’ semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- In a microwave dish combine chocolate chips with ½ the cream. Cook on high for 1 – 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in sugar and vanilla and Kahlua. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the rest of the cream until soft. Beat in chocolate mixture on high speed 1/3 at a time. Mix well and spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host