Chocolate Pudding Pie – 35
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-pudding-pie/
Prep Time: 20-30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes for Crust
- Print Recipe
This pie is a winner every time. A dessert that is a celebration.
- 1 ½ cups Oreo baking crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 pack 4 portion instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine Oreo baking crumbs with melted butter into 9-inch pie plate. Press against sides and bottom of the pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes
- Beat 1 ½ cups milk with instant chocolate pudding until thick
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into cooled crust and refrigerate.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host