Chocolate Poke Cake – 1
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-poke-cake/
12 - 14 Servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Box cake 25 to 35 minutes
- Print Recipe
This is an absolutely delicious desert that is really easy to prepare. The combination of chocolate pudding and whipped cream with devil’s food cake creates a lush decadent desert that is, truly irresistible.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (E.g.: 1 cup water, ½ cup veg oil, 3 eggs)
- 1 box 4 portion chocolate instant pudding prepared according to directions on box.
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- One 9x13 inch pan
- Follow directions for cake mix and prepare in 9x13 pan
- After removing baked cake from oven, use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes in it one inch apart.
- Pour prepared chocolate pudding over cake. Smooth over with spatula so that pudding sinks into holes. Cover and seal with whipped topping. Garnish with rainbow Sprinkles.