Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal – 8
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-overnight-oatmeal-8/
Serves 1 - 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate Time: Overnight
- Print Recipe
This recipe will give your family and friends an irresistible treat to start their morning and brighten their day. It really is delicious.
Equipment: Bullet Blender, Mason jar or container
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut
- Put coconut milk in bullet with sugar and cocoa. Blend for a few second until mixed.
- Add pecans and coconut to blended mixture and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into Mason Jar or container
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy.