Chocolate Krispers – 37
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-krispers/
Makes 2 Dozen
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds in Microwave
- Print Recipe
These are always an irresistible treat, that is very easy to make and always a great hit.
- 2 cups chocolate chips. (I used milk chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups rice krispies
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Heat chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add rice krispies and coconut to medium size bowl.
- Add melted chocolate and combine mixture.
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- Let harden.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host