Chocolate Eclairs in A Pan – 6
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-eclairs-pan-6/
Serves 8 - 10
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: Microwave for 40 seconds
- Print Recipe
Chocolate Eclair in a Pan has whipped cream, vanilla pudding, a chocolate glaze and Graham crackers all in one sweet dish. Eyes light up around the table when this is served.
Equipment: Mixer, 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan
- 1 pkg. 4 portion instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cup milk for pudding
- 1 1/2 cups of prepared whipped topping. (You can use frozen such as Cool Whip or make your own from whipping cream)
- 1 pkg. of Graham Crackers (not crushed)
- For glaze
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 chocolate chips
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of milk with pkg. of vanilla pudding and beat at low speed for two minutes (Note this is different direction from box because pudding needs to be thicker.)
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of prepared whipped topping with pudding.
- Remove from microwave and stir until it becomes silky glaze. Put aside to let cool.
- Layer bottom of pan with graham crackers. I used 4 1/2 crackers to layer bottom of pan.
- Put half of pudding mixture onto crackers and spread evenly.
- Repeat above procedure using crackers and pudding mixture.
- Add third layer of crackers. Pour glaze on top of crackers.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.