Chocolate Crinkles – 42
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-crinkles-42/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 8-12 Minutes
- Print Recipe
These little gems have the taste and texture of a rich chewy brownie. They are irresistible and always disappear very quickly.
Equipment: Cookie sheet, Mixer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ounces melted chocolate square (1 melted in microwave for 40 seconds)
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup icing sugar
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in vanilla and chocolate.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt together. Add and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in icing sugar. Coat well.
- Bake in 350° oven for 8-12 minutes.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host