Chocolate Chip Shortbread – 21
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-shortbread-21/
Serves 2 dozen
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes bake time
- Print Recipe
These are so easy to make and irresistible. They melt in your mouth and are so tender. They should be called dream cookies.
Equipment: Mixer, Medium bowl, Oven
- 1 Cup of butter (room temperature not melted)
- ½ Cup of icing sugar
- ¼ Cup of cornstarch
- ½ Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 ½ Cups of flour
- ½ Cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325
- In a medium bowl beat butter and icing sugar with mixer for 3 minutes on high speed.
- Add cornstarch, vanilla and flour to mix and continue beating for an additional 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes the mixture should be light and fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- 7. Let cool completely. Enjoy.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host
Recipe adapted from: An Italian In My Kitchen