Chocolate Chip Pie – 17
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-pie-17/
Serves 8 - 10
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Mins @ 325 degrees
- Print Recipe
This is a dessert that will disappear very quickly whether it is at the family table or a potluck because it is delicious. The really great thing about this recipe is not only does it taste fantastic but it is unique. You will have a winner dessert in every way at every occasion.
Equipment: Unbaked 9 – inch deep dish pie pasty
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325
- Beat eggs in medium-large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 or 60 minutes until knife inserted half way between outside edge and center comes out clean.
Have a great week everyone.
With Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host