Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie – 30
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cookie-pie/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Print Recipe
This is a fabulous recipe because when you make chocolate chip cookies one is never enough and someone finally made a recipe that serves it as a pie. When served warm with ice cream this will warm anyone’s heart.
Equipment: 1 deep dish pie dish sprayed with cooking oil
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of sugar
- ½ Cup of brown sugar packed
- ¾ Cup of butter, softened
- ½ Cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips
- 1 Cup of pecans chopped.
- Cream together eggs, sugar, brown sugar butter and flour, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts, if desired.
- Spread in prepared pie plate.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour, or until center tests done.
- Served with ice cream and you have a dream dessert.
Have a great week everyone.
With Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host