Cherry Blossom Chocolate Bars – 44
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/cherry-blossom-chocolate-bars/
Makes 20-24 Squares
Prep Time: 15-20 Minutes
Cook Time: Microwave Recipe
- Print Recipe
This reminds me of one of my favourite chocolate bars. The cherry blossom, cherries and chocolate works so well together.
- ½ cup chopped candied cherries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 ½ cups coconut
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line 8 x 8 pan with tin foil and lightly spray.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and add coconut, cherries and nuts.
- Pour into 8 x 8 pan.
- Refrigerate and cut into squares.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host