Cappuccino Dessert – 48
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/cappuccino-dessert-48/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: No bake dessert
- Print Recipe
The winning combination of chocolate and coffee makes an exciting delicious dessert for any party or event.
Equipment: 8x8 or 9x9 Pan and handheld or stand mixer
- 10-12 Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup strong coffee
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 (4 portion package) instant chocolate pudding
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- ¼ cup Skor toffee bits
- In a medium mixing bowl place 4 ounces of cream cheese, add ¼ cup coffee. Mix on low speed for 1 minute, then high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Add pudding mix, cinnamon and milk. Mix for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup of whipped topping. Mix until blended.
- Arrange half of crackers in greased 8x8 pan.
- Spread half of filling mixture over crackers.
- Repeat Layer.
- Top with 1 cup whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with Skor toffee bits.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host