Black Forest Trifle – 28
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/black-forest-trifle/
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 38 Minutes
- Print Recipe
There is something so incredibly delicious about the combination of chocolate, cherries, whipped cream and rum. There will be many smiles in the room when people see you coming with this fabulous dessert.
- 1 Box of devil’s food cake, prepared according to instructions
- ½ Cup of dark rum (Captain Morgan’s dark spiced Rum works really well)
- 2 Boxes of four portion instant chocolate pudding
- 3 Cups of whipped cream or 8 ounces of cool whip
- 1 Can of cherry filling
- *Important*: Only 2/3 of cake necessary for recipe, put away unused portion for future treat.
- Crumble remaining cake into small pieces.
- Layer dessert twice in following order: Cake, rum, pudding, cherry filling and whipped cream.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, Enjoy.
Have a great week, with Warm Yummy Wishes
Gwen: Your CT Host