Baileys Mocha Frappuccino – 5
See video online: https://chocolatetimerecipes.com/recipes/baileys-mocha-frappuccino/
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Print Recipe
This is a decadent frosty dessert drink made with chocolate, coffee and Bailey’s. What a great way to sweeten your day.
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup of cold coffee
- 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of fudge sauce
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Chocolate Sauce for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in blender until creamy. Pour into cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
- Recipe adapted from Almost Supermom
Recipe By: Gwen